No announcement yet.

Lest We Forget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. We all know Germany was innocent in both World Wars. It was all evil Austria. First, the Austro-Hungarian Empire which started the First World War and then the second time around, some Austrian dude named Hitler took over Germany, combined Germany and Austria into one nation, and did his thing. Right, Bebro? It was the evil Austrians
    It's always the Austrians. I think there's no war they didn't start.

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    Poland attacked Germany first! The Nazi's were only defending themselves.
    Preemptive strike....
    Blah

Comment

BeBro, check out the Gleiwitz Incident. Men in Polish military uniforms attacked a German radio station and broadcast an anti-German message on August 31, 1939. That is a fact
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

No **** sherlock

Maybe you get at some point when to take posts seriously serious and when only serious. If it helps you I'll add more smilies from now on.
        Blah

Comment

I just watched this BBC documentary

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
            No **** sherlock

Maybe you get at some point when to take posts seriously serious and when only serious. If it helps you I'll add more smilies from now on.
            Don't wink at him too much, he'll think you're hitting on him.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
            X