X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm eating home-made Pommes Paillasson.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Please, pretty please nice Mr moderator Sir, please close this thread.
      Make it go away.
      It's all spam, apart from the peanut butter.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        I'm eating extra crunchy peanut butter right now

You just can't help yourself do you ?
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I'm allergic to peanuts. But almond butter isn't bad.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

God Elok! Aspie, allergic to peanuts, thinks high school kids can't get drugs easily, etc. etc. Come on, man.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You should probably just avoid calling attention to yourself.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Yeah I was going to edit that post because I realized after I posted it that it doesn't bring anything constructive to the discussion but then you responded to it so now it's too late.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I find it funny how Albie gets so outraged whenever he perceives someone is being racist, but is one of the top posters to make fun of peoples' genetic conditions
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Albie can't be racist, he's an arab.

Cut him some slack, not everyone is as blessed as I am to be the epitome of pale-folk goodness with blue eyes, pale skin, and superior intelligence.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Green eyes > Blue eyes
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Grey eyes > green eyes
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You're both wrong. Everyone knows blue eyes are the most desirable.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yellow eyes > grey eyes > green eyes > blue eyes > brown eyes > no eyes
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yellow eyes are mutant freak eyes. Grey eyes lack any kind of colour... they lack a whole dimension over non-greyscale eyes. How can they be anything but second-class eyes?
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

White eyes trump the others, but one white and one black is even better.
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X