Tell Us About Your Current Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Us About Your Current Job

I do other things when able, but cat rancher is my true calling, where I spend most of my energy.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I am a wealthy investment banker who visits Thailand a lot. NO QUESTIONS.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm a rent-boy in Thailand. Matt, is that you?
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I am the plastic surgeon with dubious diplomas who performed the sex change operation.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I am the fixer who helps wealthy sex tourists hook up with rent boys. With the really good rent boys, I even get them extra help with this plastic surgeon I know.
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I'm busy creating another universe.
            Blah

Comment

Today I made 5600

Comment

5600 universes? wow, you have been busy.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Today I rest.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So you're in management, then?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'm a quality control inspector in a zero-gravity breast factory.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I tell people the myriad ways in which they are wrong.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          So you're in management, then?
                          I guess god is considered the ultimate manager, so YES.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Because he delegates everything?

Comment

I was thinking more responsible for everything. Whether he actually does it or not.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X