Wheel of Fortune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel of Fortune

I think the integrity of the game show has been compromised.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

I actually saw that when it was broadcast. Quite impressive. If it was rigged, they would have done it more believable. She did some other clever solving.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Every now and again, something like that should happen in a game like Wheel. Maybe its a rig or cheat but just as likely she just took a wild-ass guess.I haven't watched wheel in a while but I can recall some pretty improbable ones that I figured out. I never had a solve from one letter in a seven word puzzle but I can certainly relate to just getting a hunch and then seeing that it fit

If it was a rig or cheat she could have easily bought and e, o and i to allay any suspicion

I'_e _o_ _ _oo_ _eeli__ __o__ __i_

It wouldn't then be a big story and she would have had the same prize.
      Last edited by Flubber; November 8, 2010, 20:03.
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Perhaps she is a freak who grew up watching that show
        I need a foot massage

Comment

I wouldn't want to be married to her. If a dog was walking down the street, she might turn and say she knows about me eyeballing the checker at the grocery store.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Who's asking you to marry her?
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The fact that the winners on Wheel of Fortune (not to mention the runners-up) make way more money (usually) than the winners on Jeopardy has long since rendered the integrity of game shows moot.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Ken Jennings won 2.5 million on Jeopardy.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  (usually)

Not to mention the runners-up on Wheel make a metric ****-ton more cash than the runners-up on Jeopardy.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I know what you said. I was just saying that he cashed in big time.

Comment

Working...
                    X