Vote Civ 4 on Gamefaqs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Civ 4 on Gamefaqs

Gamefaqs is conducting a "Game of the Decade" competition. Civ 4 is one of 128 games in the mix, and though it won't win the whole thing, at least give it the respect of getting out of round 1. It's a 10 seed against a 7 seed, Persona 3. (Persona is a Japanese RPG that isn't really popular in America, but is popular among the hardcore GameFAQs users who love their RPGs in general.)

The match runs from midnight to noon, for the AM hours of Monday. (That's Eastern Standard, adjust as needed.) Let's make sure it beats the obscure RPG...because quite frankly, I don't trust GameFAQs users to pick correctly on their own.

Persona isn't obscure. Also, Civ4 was trash.

Comment

Civilization II Multiplayer Gold Edition

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I haven't played the obscure rpg, so I'm really not qualified to form an opinion on which is better.

Comment

That would require signing up there. So it's not worth the effort.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            That would require signing up there. So it's not worth the effort.
            +1

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
              +1
              +1
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

was i the only one who read the thread title as gamefags?
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                X