Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Dish Pizza

What the hell is that crap?

Who thinks this could ever be appetizing?

Disgusting. Looks like a god damn casserole.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Anything more than 3 centimeters in height is not a pizza. Diameter can be quite large though.
    Blah

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

While New York-style pizza is clearly superior, a well-made Chicago deep dish can certainly be tasty. They're just different animals.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

It's not a god damn pizza It's an abomination
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Poi.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

So, Albie has something against casseroles.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Hmmm, Chicago style deep dish.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I once had a 48" deep dish pizza.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

you think that's food or what a pizza is supposed to look like.

Comment

Yet another "people do things differently than they do in Philadelphia! gross! shock! horror!" thread by albie.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Bunch of freaks

Comment

Isn't Philly home of the cheese steak?

Shut your ****ing mouth you dirty whore.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I have to agree with Al. That's not pizza, that's just a casserole with some pie crust.

Comment

You put tomato sauce on a pie, it's a pizza.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X