Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever happened to the thread where I compared Roman Catholicism with Scientology...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happened to the thread where I compared Roman Catholicism with Scientology...?

I've looked all over for it and even remember bumping it fairly recently. Where is it?

It was a really good thread and went on for pages and pages with the Catholics being unable to dismiss the fact that Scientology had just as much right to be a religion as Catholicism.

I am willing to accept that I am a moron at using the search facility and whosoever finds it can have the pleasure of making me look like an IT illiterate douche...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    I am willing to accept that I am a moron...
    Begging to be sigged.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Scientology has every right to be considered a legitimate religion

Well, I've found it, but it seems to be on the old site and not here. Why is it not here?
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Because it sucked and wasn't worth whatever minuscule amount of space it might occupy? This is just a guess.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Whatever happened to predictability? The milkman? The paperboy? The evening TV?

Does anyone really miss these things? Plus, I've always hated "Full House."
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
          X