No announcement yet.

2½ Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And The Da Vinci Code was utter garbage.

I'll trust the opinion of 80+ million people over yours.

Comment

So when is your incredibly successful book coming out, Elok?

Comment

Still waiting for ANY polytubby to point out the flaw in this view (which I'm responsible for popularizing here)...
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

¿People are stupid?
          "

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
            Also, Twilight and Left Behind are magnificent works of literature.
            Left Behind is some ****ty stuff. If only they had studied theology beforehand. Twilight I haven't read anything of, and I won't start now.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
              And The Da Vinci Code was utter garbage.

I'll trust the opinion of 80+ million people over yours.
              The DaVinci Code was okay, as a book of fiction. Problem is the guy claims it's all true. That's the main problem people I know of have with it. In any event, it's dozens times better than that other book of his that I read, called Digital Fortress. It was so badly written it was clear to me who was the culprit and who would be blamed ca 15-20 pages in...
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                Left Behind is some ****ty stuff. If only they had studied theology beforehand. Twilight I haven't read anything of, and I won't start now.
                Oh, they did study theology. It was just bad theology, is all.

Drake, if you want to take the approval of the masses as a seal of quality, I expect you to go out to McDonald's on the next special occasion, then come home and admire your Thomas Kinkade collection.

EDIT: Realized I misspelled Kinkade's last name. Am perversely reassured that Firefox spell-check underlines it now.
                Last edited by Elok; October 27, 2010, 16:19.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  Still waiting for ANY polytubby to point out the flaw in this view (which I'm responsible for popularizing here)...
                  You are responsible for popularising a flaw in thinking 2½ Men sux?

Jeez you are needing to get out more.....
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Actually as sitcoms go, the writing is usually pretty good and the acting is above average. There are many worse sitcoms on TV today.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      There are many worse sitcoms on TV today.
                      A true smartest kid on the short bus arguement.
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Hey, we are talking about sitcoms.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                          Drake,

So 2Pac is Drake's DL? What the hell ever happened to him anyway? I'm more or less gone for a few months and come back to see the site's quality drop at least 28.7% in his absence...
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

Drinksnacks has lowered the bar for everyone else. He's now afraid that potential employers will discover his posts here and so to cover up the insane stuff he's said before, he's thrown reason entirely out the window in hopes of excusing it all by saying he was "just foolin'" not realizing that that will just make him look like an unstable idiot.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What insane stuff? Everything I have said is pure fact. It's not my fault you are incapable of understanding it.

Comment

Working...
                              X