X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the dollar value of...

Your mum?
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

I don't buy mums. First, I'm not into flowers, second, I think my brother is allergic to them, and third, we have two bloody greenhouses full of orchids.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

$0.105 per share
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Your mum was cheap...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

KrazyWhores say "ONE DOLLAR!"
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

About three fifty.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Mustang Minerals Corp. ( TSXV: MUM ; Frankfurt : NJF ) is focused on exploration and development for nickel, copper and platinum group metals. The Company has two deposits in southeast Manitoba with over 20 million tonnes of open pit mineralization .
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                Your mum?
                You should ban yourself.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I can't.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                  X