Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative workout - start a FW109D by hand

My arms start hurting just by watching

Last edited by BlackCat; October 21, 2010, 10:21.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Hey, KH get out of here - I'm on your ignore list
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

the guy on the nearside at the start doesnt seem to be puttng much effort into it

what was the thing that was up instead of down?

with my 2 stroke tools no amount of effort will get the thing started if you flood it first time
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty View Post
        what was the thing that was up instead of down?
        Haven't the faintest idea.

with my 2 stroke tools no amount of effort will get the thing started if you flood it first time
        They are obviously spinning up some flywheel but can't get enough torque to turn the engine in the first attempts. Does your tools have such ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Swastikas
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            Swastikas
            Just a minor notice - there are no swastikas on any of the planes

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              Swastikas
              it's part of history. Don't get your panties in a wad.

This isn't normal, is it? German mechanic crews weren't doing this all the time right? They had electric starters or something, right? The FW109 was such a great bomber interceptor and it would be bizarre if they needed to take time to do this with bombers on the horizon.

WW1 aircraft I know required manually spinning the propeller. It never seemed as if it was more work than this, though.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

A FW 109D does not exist its either a Messerschmidt Bf 109 or a Focke-Wulf 190.

( This is obviously a FW 190 A or D )
                Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                  Just a minor notice - there are no swastikas on any of the planes
                  Symbols
                  Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain View Post
                    A FW 109D does not exist its either a Messerschmidt Bf 109 or a Focke-Wulf 190.

( This is obviously a FW 190 A or D )
                    Spell nazi

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                    X