Barack Obama vs. Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barack Obama vs. Texas

President Barack Obama was in the Oval Office when his telephone rang.
    "Hello, President Obama " a heavily accented southern voice said. "This is Archie, down here at the Joes Crab Shack, HoustonTexas, I am callin' to tell y'all that we are officially declaring war on ya!"
    "Well Archie," Barack replied, "This is indeed important news ! How big is your army ?"
    "Right now," said Archie, after a moments calculation "there is myself, my cousin Harold , my next-door-neighbor Randy, and the whole dart team from Hooters. That makes eight!"
    Barack paused. "I must tell you Archie that I have one million men in my army waiting to move on my command."
    "Wow," said Archie. "I'll have to call ya back!"
    Sure enough, the next day, Archie called again. " Mr. Obama , the war is still on! We have managed to acquire some infantry equipment!"
    "And what equipment would that be Archie?" Barack asked.
    "Well sir, we have two combines, a bulldozer, and Harry 's farm tractor."
    President Obama sighed.
    "I must tell you Archie, that I have 16,000 tanks and 14,000 armored personnel carriers. Also I've increased my army to one and a half million since we last spoke."
    "Lord above", said Archie, "I'll be getting back to ya."
    Sure enough, Archie rang again the next day.. " President Obama , the war is still on! We have managed to git ourselves airborne! We up an' modified Harolds's ultra-light with a couple of shotguns in the cockpit, and four boys from the Legion have joined us as well!"
    Barack was silent for a minute then cleared his throat. "I must tell you Archie that I have 10,000 bombers and 20,000 fighter planes. My military complex
    is surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we last spoke, I've increased my army to TWO MILLION!"
    "Oh Lord," said Archie, "l'll have to call you back."
    Sure enough, Archie called again the next day. " President Obama ! I am sorry to have to tell you that we have had to call off this here war."
    "I'm sorry to hear that" said Barack . "Why the sudden change of heart?"

Well, sir," said Archie, "we've all sat ourselves down and had a long chat over a few beers, and come to realize that there's just no way we can feed two million prisoners.."

TEXAS CONFIDENCE CANNOT BE SHAKEN!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I liked it better the first time I heard it about Bush.

Texas: So stupid they can't come up with their own jokes.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I am contractually forbidden from commenting on this thread.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Texas was threatening Bush? I doubt that very seriously.

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        This was a test of the emergency contractual system.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Geez, it was posted on this very forum years ago. Did Texas ever do anything itself? Even the Alamo had to import Tennesseans, and they still lost.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Still lost? Not really.

Comment

"All but two of the Texian defenders were killed." I guess they did better than Custard.
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Custer.

Battle of San Jacinto April 21, 1836
                After an 18-minute battle, Texians routed Santa Anna's forces, eventually taking Santa Anna prisoner. This was the last battle of the Texas Revolution.

Comment

It's spelled A-L-A-M-O. You really can't read, can you?
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                    Even the Alamo had to import Tennesseans, and they still lost.
                    QFT. Poor Davy Crocket
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Custer.
                      Psychopathic criminal ****wad.

He's a Michigander, so I claim full rights in belittling that massive, evil *****.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                        "All but two of the Texian defenders were killed." I guess they did better than Custard.

I wasn't talking to you Guy; and DaShi is just an asshat, so I shouldn't have been talking to him.

Comment

Look Sloww, I said Texas lost the Alamo. You said they didn't and then posted evidence of a different battle. So I really don't know what to make of you.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Plus, posting a thread like this is like holding a big sign that says, "Please make fun of Texas because we're being uppity again."
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              Was there consideration? PM me the details. I'm sure there's some way we can get you out of this alleged contract.
                              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                              X