Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is someone here from Minnesota? If so, did you just friend me on facebook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is someone here from Minnesota? If so, did you just friend me on facebook?

I've no idea who this guy is, but he seems to be a law student from Minnesota...the request comment is "How do I just know this wall will be hilarious?"
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Is Darius from Minnesota?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Yeah Darius is from that state.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yeah, just figured out this was Darius from the "Creepy" thread.

Comment

Yeah, that's something Darius would write.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I have a ton of white people on my facebook friends list, but Darius is now the whitest of them all.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                I have a ton of white people on my facebook friends list, but Darius is now the whitest of them all.
                Really? Whiter than Canadians?
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yes. Being from Minnesota, he's an honourary Canadian anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    Yes. Being from Minnesota, he's an honourary Canadian anyway.
                    Yep; in fact those photos were taken in Manitoba incidentally.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                    X