X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is just wrong

Got this from a blog about marital advice:
    http://www.blogtopsites.com/out/37371

As I said in my last post, I'm positive in mindset. However sometimes people are utterly nasty and you do have to defend yourself against them. Sometimes is even the people you love the most that do it. Sometimes the person you love the most.

I've also shared some wonderful success stories where things have turned around and become much better between a couple. But sometimes things aren't so rosy.

Just had an email where things are very likely all heading down the path of lawyers and drama with little to no hope of diverting the path. That's all very bad. But there's a kicker that makes me step back and just wince with the evil of it. She asked him to get a vasectomy and he got one, then she asked for a divorce. I'm not even certain they had sex once after the vasectomy.

I think she planned that.

As I said to him in email - "I believe the vasectomy is simply because she hates you. Also it's a great way to stop you from ever being able to start a family with a new woman. Right now she sees your role as being someone who is going to act as a wallet and nothing else. You hooking up with someone new means potentially less of your wallet being available. I would very much suggest seeing if your lawyer thought that had grounds for making a HUGE issue of that. That's really wrong for her to have done. That was calculated."

So when someone is lawyering up against you, you have to lawyer up too. Ideally with a better lawyer. You can't sacrifice yourself for someone that no longer has your self interest at heart.

As I said before, I am positive in mindset. I do try and keep things light, playful and funny. Even silly at times. Joyful. But that doesn't mean this isn't a very serious blog.
    I hope the divorce judge is sympathetic to him.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Did you get beat up by a bunch of girls when you were a kid and end up in the hospital?

Comment

Gypsie girls maybe?

Hera is Borat
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You guys don't see anything wrong with getting your husband to get a vasectomy because you hate him?
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Of course it's a despicable thing to do. I just don't like you.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            Of course it's a despicable thing to do. I just don't like you.
            Then start a thread about how much you don't like me, go ahead you have my permission so no one should ban you. This thread is about the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              Gypsie girls maybe?

Hera is Borat
              Ridiculous. Borat hates Jews.

Comment

Borat hates gypsies more.

I'm sorry but in America, hatred of gypsies is just so hilariously backward and absurd that when you said negative things about gypsies it was funny.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I don't hate Gypsies.

Comment

I would tell the time to a White, Asian or Arab but not a Black, Albanian or Gypsie guy.

If he was female I would just decline giving the time if she was Gypsie and check for my wallet.
                    You are prejudıced agaınst gypsıes and thınk they are all thıeves. It ıs just hılarıous. Also, Albanıans

Comment

I don't think they are all thieves. I just think the average Slovenian Gypsie has probably stolen something of value at least once in his life.

If you knew about their culture you'd realize that Gypsies have evolved culturally to fill the entertain/steal/swindle niche. They belive all outsiders are unclean, and it is therefore ok to steal from them but not to associate with them.

The semi Christian ones also have a legend that a Gypsie stole the the nails out of Jesus feet while he was on the cross, for this unintended act of kindness God rewarded them by making ok for them to steal.

Comment

If the guy was stupid enough to agree to anything he was asked for it is difficult to blame exclusively the wife.
                        Blah

Comment

first eating of the fruit of knowledge... now, vasectomies... Women

Comment

It was my understanding that vasectomies are at least potentially reversible. Don't know if that's possible or practical in this man's case, but then we don't know it was done for "spite" at all.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I suppose this is cleaner than Lorena Bobbit's method.

And note that she got away with it. She served no prison time.

Comment

Working...
                              X