Music Thread--1 poster, 1 song per day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Thread--1 poster, 1 song per day

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

We already have a music thread

And AAHZ doesn't even post anymore so there's that
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

YEAH! What Al said!
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Oh thank god.
        1 poster rule ABOLISHED.
        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Also, for some reason I didn't see the other thread. The logical thing to do is blame the person who started it. Sir: I shake my fist at you with contempt, and challenge you to a duel. Pistols at nine paces. Or internets, as the case may be.

Comment

Working...
          X