No announcement yet.

Watching "Goldman Sachs: Power and Peril"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes the perfect demographics for selling high heels and expensive purses.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

whoah. what a way to necro a thread.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I approve
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

rah was doing a search for high heels and expensive purses no doubt.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Goldman Sachs sorta sounds like a designer handbag type of name to be honest. And no one really knows what was in CDOs anyways... it could have been alligator boots for all we know.

Comment

(I saw it rah, don't worry, your secret is safe with me!)

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                Goldman Sachs sorta sounds like a designer handbag type of name to be honest. And no one really knows what was in CDOs anyways... it could have been alligator boots for all we know.
                You're confusing it with Saks Fifth Avenue.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No, actually I was just shooting in the dark. I'm somewhat disturbed that:

a. you know that
                  b. I was so close to the mark (maybe I'm a repressed homo or metrosexual? )

Comment

"Goldman Sachs: Power and Peril"

Can only assume this is some kind of sado-masochistic joining ritual employees are forced to endure?
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Yes, they remove their hearts with a spoon through the rectal cavity.
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        No, actually I was just shooting in the dark. I'm somewhat disturbed that:

a. you know that
                        b. I was so close to the mark (maybe I'm a repressed homo or metrosexual? )
                        It's actually a fairly well known brand name. At least among my circles...maybe you're right.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

At least among my circles...
                          So you're in Google+ talking about handbags and such already?

Comment

and shoes.
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

At least you're not talking about economics... that would be really embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                                Already hilarious. I highly suggest you all tune in to CNBC...

Carl Levin is too ****ing much...
                                Does it feature a camera shot of two businessmen ominously shaking hands? No ominous documentary on the supposed evils of capitalism feels complete without it.
                                "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Working...
                                X