Who Wants to Have a Sh!t With Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wants to Have a Sh!t With Me?

I need to go, I am touching cloth, so if you want to join me, you'd better hurry!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Cool, on my way.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What a high quality thread. I think it'll go next to Loin's TP thread.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

You missed out on some good ****.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Hey C0ckney, how is life in Rio? I will be on my way over to Brazil next Monday...be warned
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

it's pretty cool man, can't complain about all the beaches and women that's for sure.

why are you coming to brasil, for work or a holiday? which city?
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

For work alas...I will be at a site that is about 120km from Rio, but I will be popping on one of the weekends to take advantage of the opportunity. I am there for 3 weeks, and then off to Mexico City for 2 weeks.
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                  I need to go, I am touching cloth, so if you want to join me, you'd better hurry!
                  Dude, I keep telling you - it's called Prairie Dogging...
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

PH, when you're in rio drop me a PM if you fancy meeting a for a beer or something. i can maybe show you one or two interesting places the tourists don't get to see.

Comment

Hot!
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Ooer!
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Comment

Shall do C0ckney!

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                            Dude, I keep telling you - it's called Prairie Dogging...
                            That was the expression I was trying to remember!
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                            X