Falling in Love.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Asher, check out "Is Aspberger's Syndrome Necessarily a Disability?" published by the Cambridge Autism Research Center. The author describes it as simply a different cognitive style.
    Which is clearly an advantage in an educative system and a society focused principally on non-asperger people?

In any case, it is you who is constantly bringing this subject up, not Elok.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      It's far more than just a "personality type".

For instance, your being disgusting to women is not the same as Elok having Aspergers and apparently being irresistible to women.
      Yeah I know... I've seen the guys that these women date instead of me or their ex-boyfriends... I just don't get it.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Sorry Ozzy

And Albert, when you are in a hole, you don't keep digging downwards.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Nevermind.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Now you get it!
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

wd Ozzy. Too bad that Yet Another Thread had to sink into Speer reductionism.

Comment

Yay, Ozzy!

Alby - I just don't know where to begin. So wrong, in so many ways. Why can't you just be happy for Ozzy and wish him well? Your stuck-pig rant is old, pathetic, misogynist and incorrect. Also, kind of boring.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It's far more than just a "personality type".

For instance, your being disgusting to women is not the same as Elok having Aspergers and apparently being irresistible to women.
                  Irresistable? Hell, I wish...anyway, AS, Jack White is not an Aspie AFAIK. He's weird, and his brain structure may differ significantly from most people's, but I don't think he's an Aspie. He just loves to write songs about red-headed women and dysfunctional relationships. So
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Hooked as in engaged, or hooked as in...well.
                    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    The cashier? Have you talked with her yet? You may change your mind, if you haven't screwed up enough courage to talk with her.
                    Originally posted by DanS View Post
                    Ozzy: The same one as some time ago? Or somebody new?
                    Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                    Serious on topic question

It is rather normal to like someone more and more the more you know that person right? I mean, the first time you see her, you think, she is a 6, but after months of working with her you begin to find her more like an 8

??
                    Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                    Let's not turn every love/relationship thread into Alby's crap, k?

Congrats Ozzy!
                    Originally posted by Elok View Post
                    My question is, how did Wiglaf get access to AS's account? Or, if that actually is Alby, why is he lecturing IS (who, IIRC, is in a long-term relationship) about women?

Anyway, OT, congratulations, Ozzy, assuming this is a relationship you're talking about here.
                    Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                    wd Ozzy. Too bad that Yet Another Thread had to sink into Speer reductionism.
                    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    Yay, Ozzy!

Alby - I just don't know where to begin. So wrong, in so many ways. Why can't you just be happy for Ozzy and wish him well? Your stuck-pig rant is old, pathetic, misogynist and incorrect. Also, kind of boring.
                    Thanks guys!!

Not the cashier, never did get the nerve to ask her out. *shrug* And not the girl I made out with on a park bench... And not engaged, just head over heels.

This girl I met at an engagement party actually. My housemate and her friend are getting married. We happened to be the only single people there, haha, and both bride-to-be and groom-to-be were playing matchmaker. We've been together for a month and a half now. Things are going great!
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Congrats dude!

I reckon the groom was feeling guilty that you'll be all alone when he gets married and moves out...
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Naw, we've got two other lonely hearts in the house. Maybe I'll check with Lancer.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Anything but that!!!!
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                            Yeah, there's no way that asking another girl out when you are already dating one girl could cause you to lose the initial girl... that's never happened...
                            Nah, just have them in different cities, then they'll probably not find out. Though, it becomes a bit problematic when they start talking about children, marriage, housing etc
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                              We've been together for a month and a half now. Things are going great!
                              Oh well then, congrats! I had thought this might be some random girl you've just met.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                                Nah, just have them in different cities, then they'll probably not find out. Though, it becomes a bit problematic when they start talking about children, marriage, housing etc
                                Sounds like you've got experience in this field...?
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X