Clear All

Fell in love with a girl
    fell in love once and almost completely
    she's in love with the world
    but sometimes these feelings
    can be so misleading
    she turns and says "are you alright?"
    I said "I must be fine cause my heart's still beating"
    She says "come and kiss me by the riverside, bobby says it's fine he don't consider it cheating"

Red hair with a curl
    mellow roll for the flavor
    and the eyes for peeping
    can't keep away from the girl
    these two sides of my brain
    need to have a meeting
    can't think of anything to do
    my left brain knows that
    all love is fleeting
    she's just looking for something new
    and I said it once before
    but it bears repeating
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

What the **** was that?

Aspies writing bizarre love poetry now?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        MY **** TO REAL FOR YOU, SON?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT!

That is what women are! That is what women are about! They're evil little *****es that want to steal your soul and the money out your wallet with manipulative games! AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM unless you some sort of trophy that improves their social standing or you buy them a bunch of **** because that is ALL women care about... MAKING THEMSELVES LOOK BETTER TO OTHER WOMEN!

WAKE UP IMRAN! YOU'LL LEARN!
        Stewie Griffin: Well, you wanna know what I learned this week? Being a grown-up sucks. Women, Brian, what a royal pain in the ass. It's like, it's like why can't you just hang out with guys, you know, just live with someone of your own sex, just do what you do with women, but with your buddy. You know wha, why don't guys just do that?
        Brian Griffin: They do. It's called being gay.
        Stewie Griffin: Oh, is that what gay is? Oh, yeah. I could totally get into that.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
          Well, your anecdotal evidence from one chick you not-banged is good enough for me. Clearly, my wife only married my loser ass for the status and prestige it got her.
          Yeah, I'm really struggling to see what upside she got doing that...
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

What the **** was that?

Aspies writing bizarre love poetry now?

Hey! Look! We can blame our ignorance on some guy's genetic defect! It even makes us look smart!
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Whatever you say it's not a genetic defect. I really question the legitimacy of it as a 'condition' at all. Sounds more like a personality type getting pathologically characterized by the disorder-obsessed psychiatric community.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Whatever you say it's not a genetic defect.
                It's been quite proven the brain structure of those with Aspergers differs from the norm.

Your expertise in this field is recognized but dismissed.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  It's been quite proven the brain structure of those with Aspergers differs from the norm.

Your expertise in this field is recognized but dismissed.
                  What is the 'norm', Asher?

Comment

Structure in common to the overwhelming majority of people.

Your expertise in the field of the obvious is also recognized but dismissed.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Hey, Asher, you are aware that for a very long time, homosexuality was considered an abnormal psychological disorder, right?

In 1973 the American Psychiatric Association declassified homosexuality as a mental disorder. The American Psychological Association Council of Representatives followed in 1975.[3]

Comment

It is abnormal. I'm well aware it was considered a disorder, but I don't think that was right. I don't think Aspergers should be considered a disorder either. People are different.

Doesn't mean we cannot recognize genetic or biological reasons for these things. Homosexuality is largely genetic also.

Comment

Asher, check out "Is Aspberger's Syndrome Necessarily a Disability?" published by the Cambridge Autism Research Center. The author describes it as simply a different cognitive style.

Comment

Isn't that what I just said?

It's a different cognitive style brought on by a different brain structure.

Comment

ergo, I was not making fun of a disabled person

Comment

It's far more than just a "personality type".

For instance, your being disgusting to women is not the same as Elok having Aspergers and apparently being irresistible to women.

Comment

Working...
                                X