Falling in Love.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    You bought her stuff because you found out she asked another guy out?

You idiot.

So she wasn't sleeping with you, she was seeing other people all the time. I guess all she was getting out of it was you taking her out and buying her stuff? Not sure why you are angry at her, you should be angry at yourself for being played like that.
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Serious on topic question

It is rather normal to like someone more and more the more you know that person right? I mean, the first time you see her, you think, she is a 6, but after months of working with her you begin to find her more like an 8

??
      I need a foot massage

Comment

yes completely normal.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          *slurp* Okay, you got to go. My boyfriend is about to come over in a half hour. I'll guilt trip him and make him leave then you come back and you can **** me!
          I hope you had fun with your boyfriend.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Let's not turn every love/relationship thread into Alby's crap, k?

Congrats Ozzy!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              Let's not turn every love/relationship thread into Alby's crap, k?

Congrats Ozzy!
              MY **** TO REAL FOR YOU, SON?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT!

That is what women are! That is what women are about! They're evil little *****es that want to steal your soul and the money out your wallet with manipulative games! AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM unless you some sort of trophy that improves their social standing or you buy them a bunch of **** because that is ALL women care about... MAKING THEMSELVES LOOK BETTER TO OTHER WOMEN!

WAKE UP IMRAN! YOU'LL LEARN!
              Last edited by Al B. Sure!; October 5, 2010, 12:47. Reason: IMRAN NEEDS TO WAKE UP :angry:
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

No cares about your bitterness Albert. Stop making it all about you. Your ego is immense.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

MY **** TO REAL FOR YOU, SON?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT!

That is what women are! That is what women are about! They're evil little *****es that want to steal your soul and the money out your wallet with manipulative games! AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM unless you some sort of trophy that improves their social standing or you buy them a bunch of **** because that is ALL women care about... MAKING THEMSELVES LOOK BETTER TO OTHER WOMEN!

WAKE UP IMRAN! YOU'LL LEARN!

Man, the fact that you don't know your way around women, and are so hung up on this one past relationship doesn't mean the rest of us are like you. Deal with it.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

My question is, how did Wiglaf get access to AS's account? Or, if that actually is Alby, why is he lecturing IS (who, IIRC, is in a long-term relationship) about women?

Anyway, OT, congratulations, Ozzy, assuming this is a relationship you're talking about here.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

ONE? More than one. EVERY ONE!

it's a fact. Women are hypergamous. They only want you to improve their own social standing.
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Paraphrasing actual female... "I don't really care if a guy is nice to me or how they treat me or if I think they'll eventually cheat on me. That's secondary to me. The most important thing is that they're a Black athlete because diversity is important to me. Unfortunately, all of them seem to cheat on me but that's just how it is."

The point is not her RACISM. The point is that a football player is a STATUS SYMBOL to her! She DOES NOT care about a relationship! She wants to say I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND! THE STAR RUNNINGBACK! I AM HIS GIRL!

Fast forward out of college and the star runningback becomes the doctor or the lawyer or the wealthy executive :angy:

IT DOES NOT CHANGE WITH MATURITY! WOMEN ARE INCAPABLE OF MATURITY OR RATIONAL THOUGHT
                        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; October 5, 2010, 12:46. Reason: WOMEN ARE EVIL :mad:

Comment

ONE? More than one. EVERY ONE!

it's a fact. Women are hypergamous. They only want you to improve their own social standing.
                          From your stories, you never got very far with anyone else (OK, not even the first one, but at least you took a long time to not get far).

Again, the only common denominator in your experiences was you. I'd be more inclined to think that you are the problem, not every other girl in the world, especially since the rest of us can manage fine most of the time.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Paraphrasing actual female... "I don't really care if a guy is nice to me or how they treat me or if I think they'll eventually cheat on me. That's secondary to me. The most important thing is that they're a Black athlete because diversity is important to me. Unfortunately, all of them seem to cheat on me but that's just how it is."

The point is not her RACISM. The point is that a football player is a STATUS SYMBOL to her! She DOES NOT care about a relationship! She wants to say I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND! THE STAR RUNNINGBACK! I AM HIS GIRL!

Fast forward out of college and the star runningback becomes the doctor or the lawyer or the wealthy executive :angy:

IT DOES NOT CHANGE WITH MATURITY! WOMEN ARE INCAPABLE OF MATURITY OR RATIONAL THOUGHT
                            Or you're looking in the wrong place?
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Well, your anecdotal evidence from one chick you not-banged is good enough for me. Clearly, my wife only married my loser ass for the status and prestige it got her.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Al, you have mentioned the sort of girls you go for.

They seem to be the type I would expect to be uninteresting.

You need to change...

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X