Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guyenemer is right - too many Americans are ****ed up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know all that **** you retarded redneck reject, so your response to all that is to be a total c*nt about it? Yeah, way to help him deal with things!

You're just a cowardly bully, Slowwie, picking on someone you think is weaker than you...

Sucks to be you.
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Bite me, jackass.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Whatever, I'm not the one who takes a delight in kicking people when they're down.

Is that a Texan trait? I'm mean, we all know that your ancestors basically stole your state from Mexico like a bunch of common thieves...

Comment

You are one uneducated bastard.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Doo di doo.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sloww and MrFun should kiss and make out...I mean make up.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Nah - cyber bullies are a huge turn off for me.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  You are one uneducated bastard.
                  No, actually I know all about the history of Texas because I spent about a week crossing your basket case state and laughing at all the inbred hicks a few years back. I've been to the Alamo and I know what a sham the story is and how it's been built up into the overblown jingoistic bollocks it is now.

Mexico welcomed US settlers with open arms, these settlers then flouted Mexican laws, including anti-slavery laws, they then took advantage of the unrest in Mexico in 1835 to revolt. Basically just a bunch of shameful and ungrateful bastards who bit the hand that fed them, when the time was right, like a bunch of cowards...

So yeah Slowwie, I know all about the squalid beginnings of your ****ty redneck state.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                    Nah - cyber bullies are a huge turn off for me.
                    Bullies are cowards. Given the fact that Slowwie's ancestors were cowards, you can see why Slowwie's a bully.

Comment

You are so full of crap. What do you think Mexicans are anyway? They're Spanish that bred with Indians. Texas wasn't even really inhabited by Mexicans, or Spanish, because of Comanches.
                      You spent a week? You're so ****ing funny. You don't like it, so stay the hell away.

Congrats, Mr Fun. You have the support of MOBIUS. That speaks volumes

Comment

I'm full of crap and you come up with that!?

I only needed an hour to figure out what a ****hole Texas is. Though to be fair, San Antonio was bearably ok...

It's quite telling that you didn't actually deny anything I said: That the US settlers stole Texas from Mexico by biting the hand that fed them and that the legend of the Alamo is an out and out sham.

Must be true then...

Comment

I don't feel compelled to deny any of the crap you say. It doesn't matter to me. I'm disappointed that I continue to acknowledge your trolling at all. I'm working on it.

Comment

Because you can't deny it, it's as simple as that. Which also means it's not crap, but the truth.

Just admit that your state was founded on treachery and theft, and you'll feel better.

Comment

Those who don't want to talk about the OP's topic can stay the **** out (MOBIUS and SlowwHand).
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You got it.

Comment

Working...
                                X