Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or Americans aren't very into trannies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or Americans aren't very into trannies?

I have never been to the USA, but I think American big cities like New York or LA don't have Red Zones for tranny prostitutes, or at least they never show them in their films unlike Brazilians or the Dutch.
    I need a foot massage

West Village (my neighborhood)
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I know that I was driving these Serbians around this summer, and they were all making fun of me for driving an automatic. There's just no way I could steer, smoke weed, and shift gears on a manual. I only got two hands.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
        West Village (my neighborhood)
        Your residence alone doesn't count as a tranny neighborhood.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          Your residence alone doesn't count as a tranny neighborhood.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
            I have never been to the USA, but I think American big cities like New York or LA don't have Red Zones for tranny prostitutes, or at least they never show them in their films unlike Brazilians or the Dutch.
            There are unofficial red light districts but Nevada is the only state with legalized prostitution (and even then it is only in certain counties). Every where else it is a crime and the cops will periodically sweep the area to get rid of the hookers and johns.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Speaking of tranny prostitutes, there was one who got in a fight with his john outside my apartment at 4:00 in the morning a couple of weeks ago. The prostitute yelled "rape, rape" a few times. They then proceeded to have a fist fight, a part of which I got pictures of. The cops were called, but the prostitute refused to press charges. So the cops said "there is no victim, so there is no crime." :-|
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
              X