No announcement yet.

Medical Experiments on Gautemalans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the actual “source” for this article, since anything that tends to link to Churchill and UFO’s, is of dubious nature to begin with.
    Please put Asher on your ignore list.
    Please do not quote Asher.
    He will go away if we ignore him.

Comment

Given that both the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Health and Human Services offered their apologies, I wonder what your source of doubt is.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It's from yahoo news. Are we really expected to take a source called "yahoo" seriously?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by bc1871 View Post
          Sounds like liberal bull**** to me!
          I think it pretty clear that it really happened, however...

Originally posted by bc1871 View Post
          I wouldn't trust the opinion of anyone who teaches "Women's & Gender Studies".
          QFMFT
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

You don't think they were?
            Dude, the "victims" were black. That means that not only was it not wrong, but that it probably prevented crime.
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Too bad they didn't practice vasectomies on them.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
              X