Post estimates of average apolyton poster's IQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
    No way, I'm pretty sure KH is measurably more intelligent than I am.
    Yes.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

JON MILLER CANNOT BE THAT SMART BECAUSE EVERYONE OF HIS POSTS IS LIKE AN ECHO CHAMBER WHERE ALL HE SAYS IS JON MILLER

JON MILLER I AM CANADIAN

JON MILLER

SIGNATURE YOUR NAME SOME MORE YOU DOUCHE BAG, SIGN IT

Comment

This is kind of interesting. Based on my few posts here, what do you think my IQ is? I didn't do all that well on the SAT, only a 2080 on the new one, but I got 5's on lots of AP tests: AB Calc, World and US History (and my US History teacher sucked), and AP US Gov. Didn't do as well on the English's though.
        http://newamericanright.wordpress.com/

The blog of America's new Conservatism.

Comment

Based on the fact that you onlly have 8 posts and think that anything meaningful could be ascribed from your posts... I'd say under 100. But given that you're smart enough not to post here more than 8 times, you're a genius and your IQ is over 135. Unless you are 2 years old, then 8 posts is way too much... so under 100 again... although a 2 year old who can post on the internet must be a genius, so over 135...

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            You guys brought up SAT as a measure of intelligence, not me.

I think it speaks volumes that you view intelligence as the sole domain of those people who agree with you on the political spectrum.
            LOL the fact that you're right wing isn't what makes people think you're a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
              LOL the fact that you're right wing isn't what makes people think you're a moron.
              No offense, but BK isn't right wing - he's nut wing (said by a danish right wing wich probably is a genuine commie by yanky standards)
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                Being right wing means that the maximum IQ you can possibly obtain is 128. Right wing habits like believing in God are clear limiters to intelligence, for example...
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                  Being right wing means that the maximum IQ you can possibly obtain is 128. Right wing habits like believing in God are clear limiters to intelligence, for example...
                  Well, if that is the criteria, then welsh people are way down on the IQ list due to their belief in tree, stone, sea and whatever gods - bet you are there too since you probably worship the stone that protect the little mudhole you live in
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                    About two thirds of people are within one standard deviation of the mean, 95% are within two. One and a half standard deviations above the mean would be 122.5 IQ (assuming mean of 100, and sd of 15) and would be around the 93rd percentile.
                    thx, that makes sense to me and I'm probably in the 120 range so I'd bump it up a bit, maybe 130 or 2 sd

Comment

Working...
                    X