No announcement yet.

Does Caffeine Make You Euphoric?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weed is fun. Crystal Meth is fun for people who've had a bit too much fun already, and maybe should take a break from having fun. Cocaine is used in surgery as a local anesthetic.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Whats the problem with citing a study from 2002 if a newer one has not yet been produced?

Comment

There's all kinds of studies showing one way or the other over the years. The fact is that the potential for kidney pain at the least is there, and the effectiveness of the supplement has always been in doubt. I don't know of anyone who knows anything who uses it anymore. It's a waste of money.

Comment

Felch drugs "for fun" are for the weak, and the weak should be exterminated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            It can do that. I think it does that when you overdose.

JM
            Which would indicate that his body probably lacks the proper mechanism to metabolize it.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It's interesting you say that because I read an article earlier saying just that. As much as I love the feeling I think I need to switch to decaffeinated.

Comment

Only the weak can't handle drugs. But I agree that the weak should be exterminated.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I used to get the same thing on caffeine pills back in high school. It was a nice feeling that I used to cope with writer's block.

With actual liquid coffee I can feel like that occasionally. Never planned but I'm guessing it comes with higher than normal doses of caffeine. Never on tea either. Tea embarrassingly just makes my stomach grumble.

Comment

Caffeine doesn't make me euphoric; it makes me awesome.
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                    X