Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any disadvantages to having a lot of credit cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And who cares if I am. Meh.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I don't understand why you are so secretive about where you work and what you do. No picture either. An enigma.

Comment

Imma mystery. Ooh!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

DaShi:

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Dammit Asher! I pmed that to you for a reason. Just reply hot or not.
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Please put the ****** away it's scaring the children.

Comment

I have 4 cards and a FICO credit score of 737. So never get a 5th?
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I don't even get why you would need 4, unless your doing 4 different women or something. But to answer your question yes don't get anymore credit cards.

Comment

Originally posted by NoodleNaught View Post
                    I don't even get why you would need 4, unless your doing 4 different women or something. But to answer your question yes don't get anymore credit cards.

And I'm not asking the child. I'm asking the adults.
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      a FICO credit score of 737
                      Ghetto *****.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                        Ghetto *****.
                        What? I'm above the median. That's not bad. But maybe all my cards lowered it, as some people are saying?

Comment

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm 25 and never had a real job. What do you want from me? My credit score is pretty good considering... but maybe it would have been higher if I didn't have 4 cards?

Comment

737 is fairly good. Do you have the full report or just the score? Difficult to say what the bureaus are using to pull your score down without seeing the full report. Are your cards new? Short time of the account being active wouldn't help your score. 4 cards by themselves shouldn't be a factor.
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                I'm 25 and never had a real job. What do you want from me? My credit score is pretty good considering... but maybe it would have been higher if I didn't have 4 cards?
                                You really have no idea when I'm ****ing with you..
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X