Facts you didn't know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facts you didn't know.

There are well more then twice as many people of primarily Scottish ancestry in America then there are in Scotland. Even those ****bag Canadians have more Scots then Scotland. Hell, even the Australians have 1/3rd as many Scots as there are in Scotland. Chew on that, mother ****ers.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Why do you present these facts with such hostility?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

small penis
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Must be some kind of indictment on Scottish weather, if you ask me.

And small penises.
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Well of course they have small penises... they wear skirts.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Cold weather and small cocks go hand in hand.
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Well that clinches it then, we've simultaneously solved why most Scots live outside their home country and why they have small penises...
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

That's true of most nationalities, because one solitary individual usually still has a ****-load of ancestors.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                  That's true of most nationalities, because one solitary individual usually still has a ****-load of ancestors.
                  Yes of course and a lot of not doing what you Brits do (ie- marrying your cousins) spreads around the Scottish ancestry.

Some are not quite there... the largest self-reported ancestry in the US are German Americans who comprise 51 million people compared to 81 million people in Germany.

Also, I can't imagine how many more Hispanics there are than people in Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    Yes of course and a lot of not doing what you Brits do (ie- marrying your cousins) spreads around the Scottish ancestry.

So the British marry their cousins, which is why there aren't many people claiming British ancestry? Like the Scots who are, of course, British?

Durp.

Some are not quite there... the largest self-reported ancestry in the US are German Americans who comprise 51 million people compared to 81 million people in Germany.
                    It's much higher than 51 million, but you can understand their shame-filled silence and denial.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

So the British marry their cousins, which is why there aren't many people claiming British ancestry? Like the Scots who are, of course, British?

Durp.
                      No, I meant that in Britain, because you all live on a small island and haven't had outside influences since 1066, you all are forced to marry your cousins. Those of you who came to America had much more variety in potential mates.

Comment

Oh, thats a painfully ignorant thing to say alby. The implication that Britain has not been a ethnically and culturally diverse place for millenia is simply laughable
                        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          No, I meant that in Britain, because you all live on a small island and haven't had outside influences since 1066, you all are forced to marry your cousins. Those of you who came to America had much more variety in potential mates.
                          You really are quite spectacularly clueless, aren't you? I may have made this point before.

Comment

But yeah generally about the Scottish weather. It's also worth mentioning the bagpipes, in the context of reasons for getting oot of Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              small penis
                              Must be.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X