Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should EoN huff less glue and smoke more weed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should EoN huff less glue and smoke more weed?

I forget what he's calling himself now, DrinkSnacks or something. My concern is that he's seriously damaging his neurons with all this glue huffing. For his own good, he should inhale good old fashioned weed smoke instead. The change in psychoactive chemistry might actually make him a more agreeable poster, instead of an unstable gluetard.

Now, I don't want people to think I'm a hater or anything. I'm not above busting the occasional whippet or ten. I just worry about the poor kid. Inhalant abuse is a real problem in society, and I think we should show how much we care about our whole Apolyton family.
    No, I love EoN and all of his glue abusing eccentricities. Never change, bro!
    21.43%
    Yes, I care too much about EoN to see him destroy his future like this.
    7.14%
    Yes, but only because everybody should smoke weed.
    35.71%
    Bananas can get you higher than anything.
    35.71%
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Yes, but only because everybody should smoke weed.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww, you're my kind of cool cat.

Comment

You can actually get high off bananas.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

You think I don't know that?

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
            You can actually get high off bananas.
            I thought that was a myth. How is it done?

Comment

Actually weed will destroy your brain faster then glue. Secondly we are referring to regular store bought glue right? Thirdly glue dosen't really damage yoru brain it mostly destroys your other organs.

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                I thought that was a myth. How is it done?
                You know the fibrous strips that you sometimes get when you peel them? dry those and smoke them.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

You tried it yourself?

Comment

Yeah, N35t0r is always getting high on bananas. Just like how you're always avoiding brain damage by huffing glue.

Comment

I'am always avoiding brain damage by huffing glue. It hasn't affected me yet and i have been inhaling plastic glue for a third of my life. (By accident)

Comment

Originally posted by NoodleNaught View Post
                          I'am always avoiding brain damage by huffing glue. It hasn't affected me yet and i have been inhaling plastic glue for a third of my life.
                          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Here is a whole bunch of smiles to lighten up everyones day.

Comment

Ok, fess up.

You're Albert's DL aren't you?
                              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                              X