Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Elok have a plus sign after his name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Elok have a plus sign after his name?

At the bottom of the thread page it shows who is looking at the forum right now, and my name always has a plus sign. At first I though it meant that the server knows I'm connected and a good guy to have at your small friendly get togethers, but now it has Elok with a plus after his name. Elok's cool and everything, but I don't think his weed is nearly as good as mine.

Who else has this plus sign? What kind of symbol do they add to Zylka's name (it must be some sort of crazy **** that only comes up in the most esoteric mathematical fields.) If the plus sign has nothing to do with drugs, which I doubt, what could it possibly mean?

Here's what I'm talking about. Notice that Asher doesn't have a plus, because Apolyton knows that whiskey < weed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	elok.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	9135239
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Neither of our names has that plus-sign for me.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

That's troubling. Are you good?

Comment

Buddy list.

SP
        I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

That's entirely too boring and sensible of an explanation. Please post only in on-topic forums from now on. We don't need your kind around here. Thank you.

Comment

You guys are gay together.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Butt-y list.

HARR!

SP
              I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

How do I have Elok as a buddy, but he doesn't have me? And who the **** is CyberGnu and why is he my friend? And why doesn't Elok have me as a buddy? WTF Elok? I thought you were cool.

Comment

Asher I'm adding you. I need a gay buddy to sniff out the trannies.

Comment

I have far more buddies on WPC than I do Apolyton.

Mind you, I randomly added everyone there and in their self-righteous sense of propriety, they all just accepted because they didn't want to be rude.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

We're friends on WPC too, but I'm kind of afraid of that place.

Comment

Uncle Buster frightens and confuses me. Not the good kind of confusion that I get from watching Colin Farrell play Alexander, but the bad kind of confusion I get from listening to deadmau5 and trying to tell a girl why I like it too.

Comment

deadmau5 is a dork.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Can tell from the name.

Comment

I'm not Asher's buddy at WPC. In my self-righteous sense of propriety, I decided to be rude.

Comment

Working...
                              X