Among the poets we are ****.

Never heard it but it reminds me of something and it ain't pretty

butterfly

Comment

Douchenozzle.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Cuke is pronounced almost the same way as a vulgar Norwegian term for a man's pride.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

C0ck?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Written "kuk", but yeah.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
              is undeniably "cuke".
              I must say though, this is probably a beautiful word by German standards
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

onodera, cuke is apparently an informal term for a cucumber. I've never heard of it though.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Bloody colonials.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

cuke (kyk)
                    n. Informal
                    A cucumber.

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

*swoosh*
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                        Never heard it but it reminds me of something and it ain't pretty

butterfly
                        You have some deep-rooted problems.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yes, but that's hardly the topic is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                            Yes, but that's hardly the topic is it?
                            Nonsense.

The failings of other OTFers is always on topic.

Comment

Ok. I hate my father and I am in love with my sister. That's not my problem though.

How do I get them to split up? Poly, help me!

Comment

Working...
                              X