Poly seems slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly seems slow

Can a mod please close the On Topic forums until after the release of Civ 5.

The silly On Topic weirdos are slowing the site down for the rest of us.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

We have On Topic posters?

Comment

That is what The Administration would like us to believe.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

The topic of this thread should be changed to "Thoth seems slow."

Comment

You aren't very bright are you Mr. Noob?

Comment

That has to be the lamest comeback in the history of Apolyton right there.

Comment

Don't worry, once we're on the new server things will be fine.

Oh. We are?

Well once we ditch the legacy infrastructure things will be fine.

Oh, we did?

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                Don't worry, once we're on the new server things will be fine.

Oh. We are?

Well once we ditch the legacy infrastructure things will be fine.

Oh, we did?

Everything is fine. There was never a war against Pacifica. We have always been at peace with Pacifica.

The server is fine. There has never been a problem with the server.

It's all Ming/Rah's fault.

Comment

Poly working properly....I have a better chance of getting the Canadian Red Ensign reinstated as the flag of Canada.
                  Please put Asher on your ignore list.
                  Please do not quote Asher.
                  He will go away if we ignore him.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X