I got stung by a Wasp today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got stung by a Wasp today.

On the back of my upper left leg. It ****ing hurt. I killed the bastard though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pic07western.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	9135219
    "

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:16.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Only wasp that stung me stung me on the sole of my foot. I went outside, turned my sock inside out and let it free. my work mate tried to burn it to death with a lighter but my boss stopped him.

If I was an argumentative sort I would say 'Spot the Christians in this story'

Im glad it didnt kill you outright though EPW
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty View Post
        Only wasp that stung me stung me on the sole of my foot. I went outside, turned my sock inside out and let it free. my work mate tried to burn it to death with a lighter but my boss stopped him.

If I was an argumentative sort I would say 'Spot the Christians in this story'

Im glad it didnt kill you outright though EPW
        Thankyou I learned that I'm not allergic at least.
        "

Comment

You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.
          "

Comment

I got stunk by a wasp inside the curves of my ear once. Talk about painful. Got stung on my thumb during a funeral once also. I did everthing I could to not scream out while the priest was doing his thing (I was 10 at the time, so it was a real accomplishment).
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I'm hearing a whiny buzzing sound rather like a wasp? No wait, it's AAHZ...

Frankly I'd rather be stung by a whole nest of wasps (and I have!), than listen to his whiny bollocks any longer...
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Why not just drop the pretence and admit that you want to have sex with him?
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I had a swarm come after me for spraying water at their nest, when I was a boy. They stung the dog**** out of me. My face was so swollen, and my mom had just given me a burr, a buzzed haircut. I looked pathetic. She has a picture of it.
                  My sympathies, EPW.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Pics or it never happened!
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

What happened to all the bees in America. I hear they're being slaughtered en masse?!?
                      Blah

Comment

It's amazing how painful the initial sting. Getting assaulted by a swarm must be hell.

(Thankyou Plompers)
                        "

Comment

I once did something similar to Slowwhand, only I ran faster than the other kid I was with. I got to the pool and jumped in, and he got caught by the wasps.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I was once stung in the nose as a kid. All I remember now was how good the pills I took were.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                            X