No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Albert Speer/Alby/Alpert/Al B. Sure!/Jose from MarinesGayForPay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Albert Speer/Alby/Alpert/Al B. Sure!/Jose from MarinesGayForPay

:gaydiscodanceparty:
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Are you high? It's not my birthday
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yes, it is your birthday! Celebrate.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

How did you edit your thread title? It didn't say that the first time.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yes, it did.

Dude, why do you ask me to create this thread for you then pretend like it's not your birthday?

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            Are you high? It's not my birthday
            If he is, he's a bastard for not passing it. Damned Bogart.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Now that you bring it up, this thread reminds me of a lyric from a song I love:

"I'm a birthday candle in a circle of black girls / God is on my side"

Comment

I'm sure it's a very fine song.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  I'm sure it's a very fine song.
                  Sure as **** is, Tex.

Comment

"

Comment

Happy Birthday Al
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

That really is decent. Another to check out.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            That really is decent. Another to check out.
                            ****ing amazing band. With a back catalog that is amazing but undiscovered by most.

Also incredible live. The raw emotion

Comment

IT IS NOT MY BIRTHDAY!

And Asher, I know you changed the thread title! How did you do that? ZOMFG HAX!

Comment

Working...
                              X