• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polymeet possibilities Berlin/Jena, 1-10 October

who's game?
    (No losers plskthnx)
    urgh.NSFW

I plan on being in Berlin on at least one of those days, but I'm not particularly sure which year. And I'm a loser, so n/m.

Comment

Wha? I have yet to meet a loser on a polymeet.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

You know the poker saying "if you can't spot the sucker, then the sucker is you" same is true with losers and Polymeets.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Joke's on you, I haven't been to a polymeet for trillions of years. (Beers with Vetlegion doesn't count)
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Bumping this.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Berlin? I've heard of that city before in my video games.

Nazis
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

If you can make it down to Switzerland...sure...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Meh, I was just there this weekend. Good choice btw
                  "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                  "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Considering going to Oktoberfest in Munich in the first weekend to get drunk. Provost, could you go a part of the way?
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

I've heard it's a tourist trap. If you can't get drunk in Germany you're doing someting wrong. Oktoberfest or no Oktoberfest.

Comment

tourist traps When I saw tourists around here going to **** parties, gigs and clubs, I lolled heartily. Now... now I know the pain...

So Berlin. and not Mitte but Kreuzberg by what I have heard.

nice nice nice.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I will not go to Berlin. Lets meet in the middle of the road, in Wroclaw / Breslau. A nice city, and one of few to still have an operating synagogue... I think.
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Az View Post
                            Considering going to Oktoberfest in Munich in the first weekend to get drunk. Provost, could you go a part of the way?
                            Would be cool to do at some point but it is a bit too short notice. I am currently in Germany, but only just, by a few metres

...and then I have to go to Brazil for most of next month too so I won't be around anyway...
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Berlin

But there's no reason to go to Berlin cuz I'm not there again until x-mas.
                              You could see if Ecthy is still around though (not sure).
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X