• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP 2pac Shakur

Tupac died yesterday in 1996.

Here's Tupac in his own words at age 17:

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

I didn't know Tupac had gayface.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

And check the transition:

Talking about how he was deemed too nice by girls and then a few years later... that's real though. He woke up to what women are about.
      Last edited by Al B. Sure!; September 14, 2010, 02:19.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        Well he did study dance and theater in school... but no, I don't think he was gay.

It's just funny to see how much gangster 2pac was either a character for him or something that he turned into with life's experiences as an adult.
        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; September 14, 2010, 02:21.

Comment

Al, your attitude towards women won't help you with women.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'm not dead.

Comment

By the way, why don't wannabe thugs like Al. B. Sure! ever remember this part of my career?

That's straight gangsta!

Comment

digital underground
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I owe Shock G a great deal.

Comment

Tupac RIP
                    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      No kidding. The Homo-Alert was definitely activated.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                      X