I'M SPECIAL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'M SPECIAL!

AS A VERY SPECIAL PERSON, IT ANGERS ME THAT PROFOUND LACK OF MENTAL ACUITY IS DEEMED TO BE SOMETHING SPECIAL. IT'S NOT SPECIAL, IT'S JUST STUPID.
    No
    30.00%
    Yes
    15.00%
    Maybe
    20.00%
    My banana is very special
    35.00%
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

You post the most retarded threads, mech lover.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      You post the most retarded threads, mech lover.
      My threads are all brilliant, except for the one that one where I didn't get to post the poll because of the 5 minute rule. But that's the rule's fault not mine.
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

my banana is very special

a very good poll choice, should take over the plain banana option
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Valid polls

Comment

Pallid voles

Comment

My banana.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Perfection threads
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Perfection is just a poor man's Wiggy.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

No, Perfection the fact that you are stupid does not make you special.

CFCers.
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Stupid is the normal condition of mankind.
                      Last edited by GePap; September 15, 2010, 01:19.
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap View Post
                        Stupid is the normal condition of mankind.
                        Quoted for sad bloody truth.

*sigh*
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                          No, Perfection the fact that you are stupid does not make you special.
                          That is not a fact!

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                          CFCers.
                          Woo CFCers! Woo!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                            Perfection is just a poor man's Wiggy.
                            A poor man's Wiggy is far superior to a Billionaire's Ben
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post
                              That is not a fact!

Woo CFCers! Woo!

It really is a pity when cousins get married and produce offspring.

Comment

Working...
                              X