I feel bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Why? Soda is bad for you. It's all HFCS and carbonated water.
    It's like you've never heard of Diet Sodas.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
      It's like you've never heard of Diet Sodas.
      What? So I want to consume some crazy artificial sweeteners that in 10 years they find give you cancer? No thanks.

Besides, Diet sodas are for people who WANT to drink soda. I have no desire to drink soda. I never was a big fan of soda (when I was little I liked it warm and flat because the carbonation always irritated my throat) but after not drinking it for years now, I have no desire to start.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You are way too paranoid. I bet you also don't use cell phones because they'll find in 10 years that they cause brain cancer... and let's not forget microwaves...
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You are way too paranoid. I bet you also don't use cell phones because they'll find in 10 years that they cause brain cancer... and let's not forget microwaves...
          Microwaved cell phones FTW.

(cell phones are the invention of the devil)
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I have no desire to drink soda. I mean really? Why do you all try to change me and make me give in to all the bad stuff in the world? Everyone does this. I'm not hurting from not drinking soda or not eating cookies and cake or whatever else... I'm just fine.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

NO CAKE?! YOU FREAK!
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
              X