Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juice obviously.

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

No juice is sugary crap as well. I rarely drink it.

Water and milk is all I drink.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

you have such an exciting life.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:33.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

AAHZ, you have no life.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

It took 30 hours for someone to one-star this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Why? Soda is bad for you. It's all HFCS and carbonated water.
                  It was the combo of the two really. Going out for drinks is a very common way for people to socialize. Nobody goes out for water and milk though. I don't want to see a "why can't I get laid" thread from you when you cut off a prime source of making that happen.
                  Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

When they pay me I'll buy you civ 5 to show I'm thankful. I have to get copies of my military records from St. Louis then fill out the forms to apply for the retroactive stop lose pay then mail them to some place else. It will be worth it though for a $6000.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                        When they pay me I'll buy you civ 5 to show I'm thankful. I have to get copies of my military records from St. Louis then fill out the forms to apply for the retroactive stop lose pay then mail them to some place else. It will be worth it though for a $6000.

Why thank you.

Comment

It will probably take them months to mail it to me though. 30 seconds to process the paperwork and a month and a half to think about processing it.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                            It will probably take them months to mail it to me though. 30 seconds to process the paperwork and a month and a half to think about processing it.
                            oh believe me, I know how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader View Post
                              It was the combo of the two really. Going out for drinks is a very common way for people to socialize. Nobody goes out for water and milk though. I don't want to see a "why can't I get laid" thread from you when you cut off a prime source of making that happen.

Some interesting people go out for milk.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Well I already had a very lengthy how do i get women thread so time has passed on that one, Garth.

Comment

Working...
                                X