This sign is in Dumas, Texas , North of Amarillo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sign is in Dumas, Texas , North of Amarillo

This is disrespectful to the office of the POTUS!
    Last edited by Docfeelgood; September 2, 2010, 02:34.

Why are you trying to make us into a (I don't know what it's called) site with all your viral videos and pictures?

And again with Texas? Jeez. From fighting with sticks and vacuum cleaners... Texas sure is swell.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Mildly witty

Slightly racist

overall:
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        Mildly witty

Slightly racist
        The Lion/Lying heterograph is witty to you? What are you? Six?

Oh yeah... you think Hipster Hitler is funny.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          Why are you trying to make us into a (I don't know what it's called) site with all your viral videos and pictures?

And again with Texas? Jeez. From fighting with sticks and vacuum cleaners... Texas sure is swell.

No, you did it all wrong.
          Your suppose to comment on the sign not comment on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            Mildly witty

Slightly racist

overall:
            Why do you think it is racist?

Comment

Own goal.

SP
              I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

It's racist because "zoo" implies that the Chinese are there.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I don't even see a sign.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    I don't even see a sign.
                    I may have messed it up messing with my settings.

Comment

Is Dumas pronounced, "dumb ass?"
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

No. "Doo-mus".
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

The House of Dumas shall rise again!
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            No. "Doo-mus".
                            Not really. I'm pretty sure it's Doo-mah. But Americans pronounce it Doo-mahs. I've known a Dumas and he pronounced it Doo-mahs.

The ignorance in this thread displayed by MrFun and Sloww is startling, actually.

Comment

Dumas — Doo m's.

Close enough, for an attempt at phonetic spelling definition. Why don't you try shutting the **** up, Al? You're going to correct me on the pronunciation of a Texas town, you ****wit.

Comment

Working...
                              X