Discovery Channel Hostage Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discovery Channel Hostage Situation

In the most exciting story to hit MoCo since the sniper, it seems some radical environmentalist nutcase has entered the Discovery Channel building in Silver Spring with a gun and possibly a bomb.

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

"parasitic human infants!"
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Isn't Firaxis in Silver Springs?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No, is in Baltimore, Silver Springs is in DC.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

JM
          No. It's in Maryland
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

just got linked htt p://savetheplanetprotest.com/ dunno i its a pisstake or what
            Last edited by Snotty; September 1, 2010, 17:00.
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post

4. Civilization must be exposed for the filth it is.
              Aha!
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

JM
                Silver Springs is a Fleetwood Mac song. Silver Spring is where the Discovery Channel is. Silver Spring is in Maryland, not DC. Firaxis is in Hunt Valley, which is a bit north of Baltimore.

For shame you two.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  "parasitic human infants!"
                  And I went to my first bris today!

Comment

Over now. Police rescued the hostages and the crazy guy was shot. NBC says he's dead.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                      Yeah I don't know what a bris is.

they killed him? I was hoping for a trial for him to explain himself

Comment

Silver Springs is a Fleetwood Mac song. Silver Spring is where the Discovery Channel is. Silver Spring is in Maryland, not DC. Firaxis is in Hunt Valley, which is a bit north of Baltimore.

For shame you two.
                        What's really weird is that Jon Miller went to U of Maryland at College Park! I mean of all people, he should know that! Silver Spring is like 3 miles away from College Park

Comment

baby mutilating bastard.
                          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

DC Metro area obviously.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                            X