Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*warning this is some sic sh!t* do you know this girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *warning this is some sic sh!t* do you know this girl?

"Let's work together on exposing this sicko!"

This is pretty heavy stuff and if the mods feel that this should be deleted...........I do understand.

Who do you think we are, 4chan?
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I dont know why I was so shocked that the video delivered on its promise
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

It wouldn't have been shocking at all if they had been in a bag.

Not sure what method the humane society uses for unwanted puppies?

Of course, I couldn't do that and didn't want to see it.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

What she did does not bother me.
          Her taken delight in what she is doing does bother me.

Comment

Oh, I didn't watch that much.

Yeah, I agree.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Gotta be some kinds sick game because why even put this on film unless to show off.

Comment

Putting puppies or kittens in a bag and throwing them into a river is a very common way, or used to be a very common way, of getting rid of puppies/kittens

My mother had a pregnant cat who gave birth in the closet of a neighbor ruinning his blankets, so he used the same blanket to catch all the newborn kittens + the mother, and threw them into a stream.

The mother somehow found her way home after 4 months
                I need a foot massage

Comment

She has a pretty good arm for a girl. The second to last throw was really ugly but the first few had a nice umpf to them. She could play women's softball
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Oh and if anyone's curious why I qualified softball with "women's" since it seems redundant... Apparently, there are men who play softball. Go figure.
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      Oh and if anyone's curious why I qualified softball with "women's" since it seems redundant... Apparently, there are men who play softball. Go figure.
                      Softball is the best company team sport because of the pizza and booze.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                        Softball is the best company team sport because of the pizza and booze.
                        Yes, apparently, it's a drunk man's sport, this softball. Such was as I was told.

Comment

The thing I don't understand is if you're going to commit a criminal act why tape it and post it on the internet?
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            for a second there I thought you were an intolerant bigot!
                            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Men's softball is huge in Chicago.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X