Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Galnemer's conquest of the publishing world continues apace...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galnemer's conquest of the publishing world continues apace...

Good news, everyone! Tomorrow is release day for the brand new novel by my lovely, talented, brilliant bride, Laura Bickle. So if you are into Detroit, ghosts, baby salamanders, old train stations, the underworld, astral projection, hustler TV evangelists, artificial intelligence, or spontaneous human combustion, go ahead and buy Sparks!

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Didn't she JUST publish a novel?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Does this make THREE books?
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Yes on both counts, gentlemen. You've been paying attention. That is good. You both shall be valuable to me after the Glorious Revolution.

Comment

Amazon doesn't include her pseudonym-published book in the total. They say this is the 2nd.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Jesus, she writes fast.

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
              Amazon doesn't include her pseudonym-published book in the total. They say this is the 2nd.
              Search for the Laura Bickle tag, and the other will come up. That one has a sequel coming out early next year, which is the best of the bunch by a fair margin.

Comment

Doesn't look like her work is geared towards either kids, desperately lonely teenage girls or religious nuts, so I'm afraid she'll not make millions.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Please use an Oxford comma. You broke my mental parser.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'll read it if Detroit gets blown sky high and takes GM, Ford and Dodge with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                      Doesn't look like her work is geared towards either kids, desperately lonely teenage girls or religious nuts, so I'm afraid she'll not make millions.
                      She says:
                      Originally posted by Galnemer, aka Laura Bickle
                      Sadly, that appears to be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        Please use an Oxford comma. You broke my mental parser.
                        Yeah it took two re-readings before I got what the hell he was saying. My mind was like Blah?
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I only read this thread because I saw Asher posted in it. It is sort of like how I only buy pop albums now if Katy Perry had something to do with it. You make me / feel like I'm living a teen-age dream. Melts my popsicle

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            I'll read it if Detroit gets blown sky high and takes GM, Ford and Dodge with it.
                            1) It's Chrysler, not Dodge.

2) That's my hometown you're talking about, kiddo. Tread carefully; I didn't say exactly how you'd be useful to me during the Glorious Revolution.

But, she says:
                            Originally posted by Galnemer, aka Laura Bickle
                            If I write a third book, I'll blow up parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                              I only read this thread because I saw Asher posted in it. It is sort of like how I only buy pop albums now if Katy Perry had something to do with it. You make me / feel like I'm living a teen-age dream. Melts my popsicle
                              Katy Perry? Really?

1) It's Chrysler, not Dodge.

My bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X