Human breast milk, expressed June 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human breast milk, expressed June 2005

I just found this in the back of my freezer. Any suggestions?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
    I just found this in the back of my freezer. Any suggestions?
    Expressed?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
      Expressed?
      As in extracted, I assume. Not the most common usage of the word but still.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

If there were any two Polytubbies likely to have any degree of familiarity with this sort of thing, it wouldn't be you two. "Expressed" is the normal term.

Comment

Ebay. Some freaks gonna want it
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Pour it on your corn flakes and enjoy!

Actually, in Britain, you guys don't have milk like we do in America... breast milk has got to be better than Parmalat or whatever queer powdered milk that lasts a decade in your cupboard that you all drink.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

So I had to google drink breast milk and this came up from yahoo answers...

Shud one allow someone to drink ur breast milk?
              my husband and also my boy frnd always want to drink my breast milk is that ok, or it is wrong, i need to know whether i was wrong letting them drink ?
              4 years ago
              Additional Details
              i lost my kid and my husband dont know abt my boyfrnd, they dont drink a lot but they each drink twice a week almost.
              4 years ago
              WHAT THE ****?!

She got 88 responses.

Comment

Actually, in Britain, you guys don't have milk like we do in America... breast milk has got to be better than Parmalat or whatever queer powdered milk that lasts a decade in your cupboard that you all drink.

Wtf are you talking about. Milk.

Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Would you mind running your opinions past a responsible adult before posting them?

Britain's a major dairy producer. If I turn my head 90 degrees away from the screen, I see Guernsey cows. Ever wondered why Cheddar cheese, the world's most popular cheese, is named after a small town in Somerset, England?

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty View Post

Wtf are you talking about. Milk.

LIES! You will not trick me! I know what you all drink!

This is what passes for milk in Europe:

Comment

America:

Bigger. Better. Liquid. No need to add water.

Comment

Given the amount of steroids given to US cows, what you drink is more pus than milk.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                          Given the amount of steroids given to US cows, what you drink is more pus than milk.
                          Bovine growth hormones

Makes our kids tall, big, strong, and develop secondary sexual characteristics at age 10.

Comment

MILK BELONGS IN THE REFRIGERATOR! NOT IN THE CUPBOARD! Silly Europeans...

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              Pour it on your corn flakes and enjoy!

The ignorance is outstanding. Parmalat is Italian for a start (I seemed to eat a lot of their yoghurts when I was over for the first half of this year) and we do have milk.

Sorry, of course, our milk is probably different to yours, in that it is probably not so chock full of hormones and antibiotics like your sh*t
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X