No announcement yet.

Which Forum Skin Do You Use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BWNB FTW! WWNB requires me to wear ****ing sunglasses!
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I like the white but it's a little boring. A dash of color (NOT ORANGE) would be nice
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i use a skin which i took from another forum i killed some time ago
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
          I like the white but it's a little boring. A dash of color (NOT ORANGE) would be nice
          That's where the background comes in. I tried white with no background, but it was way too white and plain. Adding the background back again gives it just enough pizazz to remain interesting.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The background adds busy-ness. The site could use more colour without the tackiness of background images.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

so 78% use the wide, no background. 54% light, 24% dark.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Sounds to me like the defaults need to change.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                  That's where the background comes in. I tried white with no background, but it was way too white and plain. Adding the background back again gives it just enough pizazz to remain interesting.
                  If only the forum content was interesting. Then we wouldn't need backgrounds to keep posters distracted.

SP
                  I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    Circumcision
                    jealous?

Comment

Circumcision is a one-way boat, so no. I'm not the one optionless.

You are the one who, quite literally, is less of a man.

Comment

What the hell is wrong with circumcision?
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yeah, don't know what's wrong with needlessly mutilating the genitals because of tradition, which originated as a way to make sex and masturbation less pleasurable. It's a mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                            Circumcision is a one-way boat, so no. I'm not the one optionless.

You are the one who, quite literally, is less of a man.
                            Only if the lights are on.

Comment

No one uses the default?
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

3 people do. Are you blind?

Comment

Working...
                                X