Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old...man...riv-er

MRFUN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I had an absolutely wonderful time with my family, and plus, one of my close friends drove up to Holy Cross to spend time with us. It was a lot of fun; lively conversation, great laughs, good family and friends, and delicious food.

Now, on the other hand, in seven years, I turn . . . FORTY.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Oh, and thank you for this thread, Slowwy.

Comment

Oh snap! I would've checked in earlier had I known this was for you, MrF.

Haha, you're older than me. Quit trying to rob the cradle. I'm spoken for.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

So we're breaking up? On my birthday, of all days?

Comment

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Six replies. I'm very popular on here.

Comment

Happy Birthday
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                    Six replies. I'm very popular on here.
                    I think I'd just as soon spend my birthday with a few friends over a lot of acquaintances that were just saying the words and occupying space.
                    I'm glad it was a good one.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Power-bottom!
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Speaking of...

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post

Now, on the other hand, in seven years, I turn . . . FORTY.

HB!

Youngling!

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            I think I'd just as soon spend my birthday with a few friends over a lot of acquaintances that were just saying the words and occupying space.
                            I'm glad it was a good one.

Comment

I wanted to be funny so I google image searched "gay happy birthday"

Big mistake
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                              X