Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fidel Castro is a TRUTHER

Fidel Castro claims Osama bin Laden is a US spy

Former Cuban president says the 9/11 mastermind is in the pay of the CIA and cites WikiLeaks as his source

"Bush never lacked for Bin Laden's support. He was a subordinate," Castro said, according to the Communist party daily, Granma. "Any time Bush would stir up fear and make a big speech, Bin Laden would appear, threatening people with a story about what he was going to do."
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/27/fidel-castro-osama-bin-laden-us-spy
    I need a foot massage

Fidel has spent the last 50 years being a total tool. He basically spews absolute nonsense but it sells to idiots who think the US is the mother of Satan and so are willing to blame it for everything even things it had absolutely no involvement in. It's more or less standard Latin American leftist garbage which should be flushed down the toilet with the rest of the worthless ****. It's essentially nonsense designed for the domestic consumption of knee jerk retards rather then any serious consideration. It's much better to keep those unhappy domestic audience fixated on some all powerful foreign enemy rather then have them admit that the reason their life is **** is because because their domestic policies are garbage and so ruin their lives. You see that could be blamed on the dictator for life while if it is all the big bad US's fault then there is no need to protest or complain about the **** bag who has actually robbed you blind.
    Last edited by Dinner; August 28, 2010, 03:18.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
      Fidel has spent the last 50 years being a total tool. He basically spews absolute nonsense but it sells to idiots...
      RE: The thread starter.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Bunch of stuff with heaps of asteriks, no paragraphs and a lot of frothing at the mouth...
        Time to dig up my old Castro avatar methinks...

Edit: done.
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij View Post
          Time to dig up my old Castro avatar methinks...

Edit: done.

That'll learn 'em.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Breaking: Guy who completely wrecks cuba and makes himself brutal dictator for decades is a nut.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

That's what I said but Hueij aparrently has a hard on for him. BTW Hueij, one can easily have five sentences in a single paragraph.

Comment

That's what I said but Hueij aparrently has a hard on for him. BTW Hueij, one can easily have five sentences in a single paragraph.
                Sure, you can have a whole novel in a single paragraph. Ever heard of screen readability? Or is that a leftist concept?
                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                And notifying the next of kin
                Once again...

Comment

Paragraphs are usually 4-6 sentences and that one had 5 sentences. You're barking up the wrong tree.

Comment

First black president, economy is in the tank. Israel is threatened by Obama indifference not my president. I promise you all here and now that I will not rest until his message of diversity and change is completely eradicated from the Sotamayor cleft. I invite you all on this journey of community organization. 9-11 changed everything. It has been longer since Castro flew that damned airplane into Lockerbie than it took to loosen the shackles of diplomacy led by Hitler and Stalin. We are all whores, some more than others. Just show us the GD birth certificate already!
                    RoboCon v2.1.1

Comment

Working...
                    X