Hitler was Jewish and North African

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler was Jewish and North African

Could Hitler's hatred for the Jewish people have been a case of self-loathing?

The repulsive leader of Nazi Germany may have had Jewish and perhaps African relatives, according to DNA tests conducted on nearly 40 living relatives.

The report comes from the Belgium magazine, Knack, which says it obtained saliva samples after tracking down 39 relatives from throughout Europe, as well as in America.

"One can from this postulate that Hitler was related to people whom he despised," Jean-Paul Mulders, the journalist who wrote the article, stated in his report.

Working with historian Marc Vermeeren, the samples were tested and were found to contain a chromosome called Haplopgroup E1b1b (Y-DNA), which is rarely found in Western Europeans.

"It is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, in Algeria, Libya and Tunisia as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews," Vermeeren said in the article.

Hitler's heritage has been called into question before, with some suggesting his grandfather was Jewish. But this is the first claim with any scientific data to support it.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

I think history has to be rewritten now.
    Blah

Comment

Distribution of Hitler's Haplopgroup E1b1b... there's a number of different subclades; not sure which one is Hitler's:

a:

b:

c:
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The CFC thread was much better.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My mom's haplogroup traces to the same area.

Genetic superiority
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
            My mom's haplogroup traces to the same area.

Genetic superiority

Actually, this Y-chromosome and mtDNA thing is silly because it's only tracing a single paternal or maternal line. I mean of 8 great-grandparents, each are only tracing 1; of 16 great-great-grandparents, each are only tracing 1, etc.

You could theoretically be 99% one thing but show up as something else if the 1% of your ancestors that were different were along the specific all-male or all-female line.

Comment

Working...
            X