Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap!

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

That's cool.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I want an AFTER picture
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Kinda helps put to rest the claims of the 9/11 conspiracy nuts that there wasn't enough plane wreckage at the Pentagon and it therefore had to be a guided missile...
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

F-4's are a lot smaller than 747's though. Also, since we don't usually put nuclear generating facilities into sky scrapers I believe that a jet crashing into a nuclear plant would probably crash into the roof.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
            F-4's are a lot smaller than 747's though.
            The plane that hit the Pentagon was a 757. But while it was a larger plane, it was also hitting a much larger and more solid object than the F-4 in the video. And there was a good deal of debris around the crash site. The conspiracy nuts claim there should basically have been a recognizable fuselage in the hole in the Pentagon, which this video helps show really wouldn't be the case.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Boris, while what you're saying is correct, remember that the WTC wasn't built with the same stuff as a nuclear plant. But yeah, aircraft crumple like paper compared to the steel frame of the building.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Whose talking about the WTC? I'm talking about AA flight 77, which hit the Pentagon, which is a massively thick concrete edifice.

Of course, the idea that Conpiracy Theorists would find this compelling is absurd, because the idiots completely ignore the dozens of eye-witnesses who reported clearly seeing an American Airlines jet hit the building, the fact that over 100 forensic experts were involved in identifying the remains of the Flight 77 passengers found in the Pentagon wreckage, the calls made from the plane proving it had been hijacked...
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Oh, I missed that, I just saw 9/11 and assumed WTC. Yeah, you're right, obviously.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Post first, think later. Good idea

Comment

I thought we were arguiing over whether or not a nuclear plant would be safe from a terrorist deliberately hitting it with a plane. I'm presuming that's what those tests were all about. I was pointing out that he would use a bigger plane and probably hit the roof, not the wall.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                        I want an AFTER picture
                        An after picture would just be a picture of the wall.

SP
                        I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

Working...
                        X