Older Mili-brother drive for gay community votes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older Mili-brother drive for gay community votes

British Labour Party politician David Miliband is to attend a queer event at one of London's most popular gay venues next month.

Lo Profile on Wardour Street, central London, will host the evening in the MP's honour.

Taking place on 1 September, the event, in support of Miliband's drive for leadership of the Labour Party, will see the 45-year-old meet specially invited figures from the gay community

What are the chances of something similar in the US?
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

We have senators, even Republican ones, go to Gay events/etc quite often.

I don't think it even makes the news if Democrats do.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Canadian politicians very frequently attend gay pride parades. They usually compete to see who can get the most participants.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
      X