Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some people collect stamps or play with lego for fun, others ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people collect stamps or play with lego for fun, others ...

Build rockets and submarines

Attached Files
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Would be way cooler if it were a rocket propelled submarine made of Legos.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

its Lego. Legos is an American bastardization of the word.

More power to the Danes. I hope you guys get to be #4 in space, and that it doesnt end in disaster. We need a Euro figurehead in the space race.
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Yeah, no disasters please, but "burning up on re-entry makes for helluva lot more interesting epitaph than succumbing to intestinal cancer or congestive heart failure." as said in http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...&pagenumber=14 by one of the participants (haven't really figured out who).

Btw. hope you all have noticed the Donate button on the page I linked to, they can use whatever small amount you can give
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
        X