Watch out *****es

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    You end up in the Fairmont once a year, or Banff?
    The Fairmont Banff Springs overnighting about once a year there --

By "Banff" do you mean the towsite or the park == I am in the townsite 1-3 times per year and at Sunshine about 3-8 times a year-- plus I drive by on the way to Jasper once a year and to Lake Louise 1-3 times

For 10 points, what winter sport, other than hockey, does Flubber enjoy??

back to the Fairmont-- its not every year but I do recall staying there about 10 times in the last 9 years--
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Ice fishing?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

One-legged skiing.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Bear-back luge.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

The tricky part is jumping on top of the bear once you've got him sliding down the hill.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
              The tricky part is jumping on top of the bear once you've got him sliding down the hill.

LOL

Did ther inland nature of the locations preclude a reference to seal-clubbing
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Seal pup trap shooting would be my next guess.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                X